Fairfield Inn and Suites / conditions of hotel during stay at fairfield inn and suites, 6851 tower road, denver, co 80249

1 80249, United States

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

Good afternoon. My name is Felix Alicea [protected]@gmail.com). I have recently stated at one of your Fairfield Inn by Marriott in Denver, CO( 5-8 June [protected] Tower Rd, Denver, CO 80249. First most, I never been in a hotel I where I got sick from being in one of the rooms assigned by your front desk clerk. I arrived on 5 June 2017 and checked in. The first room assigned had mold from the smell in which I was sick for my time at your hotel. I went to the front desk and your desk clerk assigned me to another room. This room had also an uncanny smell that I could not bare. The front desk clerk assigned me to another room that had "pine soil" aroma smell.

The hotel manager informed me that she was sorry and would put me in a suite. This was not a suite but crowded room that made me feel very uncomfortable. I could not hang my clothes due to iron board, iron made my uniform and civilian clothes unbearable to hang. I could not change to another hotel due to the crowds of the hotel being sold out. My colleagues felt the same and we could not get another room. Also your pool and Jacuzzi were disgusting. I am attaching some pictures of the pool that made it look not cleaned, rusted, decayed. The breakfast was also worse. I just gave up on complaining. It would probably make manners worse.

As a member of the Armed Forces, I am totally displeased in your hotel and me and my peers also agreed. I can't believe that people stay here. It is disgusting and I will not use your hotel nor others again. How can you treat people like this. I am truly disappointed in your hotel chain and treatment of active duty servicemen and their families. I am truly disappointed in your hotel and it's accomodations.
I have pictures as proof of the disgusted pool and jacquizzi.

I feel that me and my peers deserve better conditions especially being members of the armed forces. The pictures from the hotel is a complete joke and misleading. You should closed this place.

Fairfield Inn and Suites