Faded Glory / stinky jeans
I bought three pairs of faded glory jeans at Walmart. I loved the style and fit. They didn't smell in the store. But after I got them home and washed them they smell so bad I can't wear them. They smell like burnt rubber. I kept my receipt and luckily they said they will take them back. But I'm so upset. All the other cloths washed with them are ruined. They smell too and I can't get the smell out of any of the cloths. I tried everything I could. They shouldn't have them on the market if this is such a problem. It ruined about 100 dollars worth of other pants that were washed with them.
More Faded Glory Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!