Facebook, Inc. / account hacked

United States Review updated:

My Face Book Account has been hacked on 6th Nov., 2015 (user id : [protected]@in.com), by a person called Zobia Malik. She has deleted all my linked e-mail ids. I have tried all the modes of recovering my Hacked Face Book Account as per the details provided by Face Book (How to recover the hacked account), but nothing is working. Can any body help me in securing my Face Book Account. I can be reached on my Mobile No. +[protected] or my E-mail ids : jgcspl.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@rediffmail.com. Regards, Anil Agarwal.

Nov 10, 2015

Comments

• Ga
      Feb 16, 2016

gary zaworski 11:05 am central time - 2/16/2016
    fb - has allow my timeline to be " hacked " & fb - is using " Unethical Behavior " by harassing me as well - they have also screwed up the " security " on my time line - this information was given to me by " fb India " - the FBI has given them the information they need ( 2/2/2016 ) as to who I am - fb is using security questions that i did not provide them & showing me photos that there is no way i can ID them - also with incorrect names - this is going on for 5 weeks now - they have locked me out - they where blocking - censoring - slowing me down & freezing my time line before they locked me out - Who can I contact at the FCC - FBI - NSA/ASA - Atty Gen Off - that will help & provide action for me & other to correct this mess that " FACEBOOK " has caused - Now they want me to send them a copy of my Driver's Lin w/ Photo & Address - as well as my Passport to them ??????