Posted: Jan 28, 2013 by

candy crush saga game

1.3
I was playing the game of candy crush saga and clicked on checking out how much it was going to cost to buy more time to play and it went straight to saying thank you for buying on two diff times on the same game . I did not authorize any payment nor did i click on any amount to be to be taken out of my account on the 1-26 or on 1-27 of 2013 . Respond at earliest convenience . Pity53@yahoo.com
Complaint comments Comments (325)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  26th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE FB SCRABBLE GAME...WE'RE IN THE SAME HOUSE AND GAME DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY
N  4th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
My credit card was charged over 15 times for things that i know nothing about so i would to get all my money back please
N  4th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
Have you contacted facebook, instead of posting on here, This site can't do it, and more than likely nobody at facebook reads this.
N  13th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook - credit card
Caroline Cowan
Ontario
Canada
ccowan73@live.com

My complaint is that threw the game car town a link is there for Netfix. Unknown to us is that we chose to subscribe for a free one month trial of Netflix and with that application it gave facebook access to our credit card. This is misleading and has since cost me 178.78 in charges that are not authorized. I want a solution this problem is what I'm seeking and will not let it slide till this is cleared from my account.
N  20th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I Was charged 125.00 dollars on my credit card Which I never authorized, and at the time it happened I was at work. please call me so I can resolve this issue.
N  21st of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook - other users

On facebook someone is getting into my account as their are times logged in that I have not been on my computer.
N  22nd of Sep, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Changing your password would be a good first move. You can also adjust your privacy settings so that you'll be texted and/or e-mailed when someone logs into your facebook with a device you haven't authorized.
N  22nd of Sep, 2012 by    +1 Votes
not facebook's fault if your settings are not right, or you have your password too easy to guess
N  25th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook - charges from my bank over drafts
patricia rojas
Azle
Texas
Phone: 817-444-0161
projas817@peoplepc.com

I been playing games on face book. I only orderd two things on one of the games. Now every time I play a game it asks if I want to order the thing that would get me through t6he next level I said no. But it is chargeing me for those games. Face book has also caused me alot of over drafts on my account. I fill that they owe me all this money back including the over drafts. Icontacted my bank about this situation. thaks patricia rojas
N  25th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
Facebook games are too addictive, I was addicted to Farmville for several months and ended up going to Farmville rehab.
but i <3 mafia warz, its teh bestest game evr, way better than COD!!! :(
N  1st of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook - unauthorize fund removed from my account
home
135 Darian Drive
Lexington
South Carolina
Phone: 917 280 9719
lateefa61@hotmail.com

I did not authorize the facebook, com credit to take $100.00 out of my Debit account on 9/27/2012 at 7:28 pm. I don't know what the money was taken out for, I am a senior and on a fixed income. the money that was taken was for my bills. Please put my money back into my account.. thanking you in advance for your help.
A  5th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
how can I get my money back on my debit card
N  6th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook - charges for something i did not receive
2332 3rd ave n
Lewiston
Idaho
Phone: 208-305-6008

I ordered some coins to be billed to my cell phone before i realised i had changed to an android phone that it wouldnt take the charge.Thet sent message code and i never used it because it coudnt be charged. They charged my credit card anyway and i never got the coins. The charge was for the second amount charged to me cell phone that came out ofmy checking account,
N  6th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
So dispute the charge with your bank. The fault does not lie with FB.
N  5th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
On Friday November 2, 2012, I had made a purchase with my debit card on one of your facebook game, double down casino for some chips. 750, 000... for $8.00, they decined my credit card transaction but had double charged me for a total of $17.00 and never gave me my chips. i need someone to please contact me to resovle this ASAP. My names Mike Silva (916)470-2581
N  7th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
Facebook took 30 dollars off my card but give me credit for 10 now do i get my credit back
N  11th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook - Hacker
Facebook

Someone is sending e-mails to my Facebook friends as if they had come from me. They actually come from this address: xdccisotoql@yahoo.com.
It seems this person hacked into my Facebook info somehow. I don't know how, as I thought I had my page set to be seen only by friends. Now I've set it so only I can see my Friends list. But the damage is already done, apparently. How do I stop this person?
N  16th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
Purchased game points for $40.00 dollars did not get the points but my creditcard was charged.
N  18th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook - didnt get what I paid for
Gary Rice
Concord
North Carolina
Phone: 7042244841

1. did not get my horse shoes on 11/14/12 receipt #D3EVQ35NX2 suppose to get 465 got them than they disapeared, I didnt use them.
2. paid 19.99 for VIP membership and they charged me but I am not a VIP member now. I was up to level 227 and now am back to level 200.
3. also was suppose to get 450 horse shoes for Netflix. called netflix they said they would get it straight with facebook. They have charged me still no horse shoes

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree