Facebook / lying about people's iq

I do not complain ever, but I went on facebook and they have a message pop up and say a friend has say !)! IQ and wants you to see if you can beat him/her or it will say "Jody 98" "tom 101" and salina 105" can you beat them only to find out there is no test, It's a way to get you to take a test that put's 9.99 on your phone bill and none of my friends took the test so It just pops up and at a friends it said "Brian 98" Salinas 101" and "Danial 105", this is a lie and I don't want my friends thinking I have a low IQ on some test I never took. I had to leave school early when my girlfriend got pregnant at 16 and I was 17, I do not want my friends or a present or future employer to see BRIAN has a 98 or whatever IQ since it's a lie, a test I never took, nobody takes it, it is a way to get money, and anyway how can a 10-20 question test of their made up to scam money tell my IQ, but some people believe what they read and I don't want people to think I have a low IQ, I got my GED after my son was 1, then went to college for paramedic. I know this may seem petty but a lot of people I know and possible employer see that and a company should not be able to associate my name with a low IQ unless I really take the test and tell them they can divulge that information. I talked to some of my friends and they said they thouught I took a test, then when I told one his score she said she never took the test after it said on my computer she had a lower IQ than the two other people. This bothers me that a company can lie about your IQ just to get people to take a test that they don't use to evaluate anyway it just tries to add 9.99 to your phone bill (I looked the test up online and it came back under a site that exposes scams) Please see what you can do to have this company stop tarnishing peoples image please

Comments

• Mo

neeerrdddd

• Gu
      15th of May, 2009

this does sound like a big problem because all employers look at facebook...get a life.

• Id
      15th of May, 2009

How about we meet up jason email me and I'll put your face through the back of your head

15th of May, 2009

One... those see if you can beat your friends IQ have been proven just to be scam to try and steal your personal information. So don't worry of it says your IQ is 1. It's just a scam.

• Kr
      15th of May, 2009

Seriously? It's an AD. The whole point is to get you to click on it and buy stuff. I guarantee if you refresh that page either the people and IQs will change or it will be a different ad. Come on.

• Bi
      16th of May, 2009

With that attitude I bet you are a lot of fun at parties Brian.

• Sc
      16th of May, 2009

You make it seem that your IQ is not low. If this is true than why would you call for an obvious scam? Also isn't 98 average.

• Go
      17th of Jul, 2009

Wow! Somebody is not fit to interact with society, let alone bring up innocent children with care and concern for their wellfare. That's one reason we have prisons...to take care of these creeps and remove them from other more moderate folks... and there are many us.

16th of May, 2011

All the so-called applications (IQ test, poker, etc etc...) are just b.s. to get money. Any surprise the creator of FB, Mark Zuckerberg, is a Jew??

Anyone still on F-ckBook deserves what they get. Go outside and get some exercise or watch grass grow. It's more productive than being an FB robot.

12th of Dec, 2018
    Facebook - facebook technitian
    Vatican City

i called facebook custimer supoort they threatend me with deactivating my account cause they want money to fix my problem i deserve to be on face book just l ike every body is please fix this problem so i can continue being on face book i belive facebook is unfair they always want money to fix your isuue 300 dollars they ask to fix the problem

• Ka
      5th of Jan, 2019
    Facebook - Farmville
    37 Pine Ridge Circle
    N Syracuse

Why does it take over an hour for my Farmville screen to come up so I can play? I don't even want to play anymore because this is so frustrating.