Facebook / account "compromised" I am locked out
This is the third time in a year or so that my Facebook account has been compromised. I use the word "compromised" because I can't confirm that is is hacked. I just know I cannot access my page. Four days ago, I was using it without a problem and yesterday--BAM--I go to post and it treats me as if I am someone requesting me to be MY friend.
This also happened before back in March, 2016 and I was forced to abandon my then-existing account with 140 friends and start over again, using a different name. Facebook said my name was not legitimate even though I sent them a picture of my driver's license and partially redacted Social Security number.
It is just ridiculous the way pages just disappear. Worse than that, my old page from 2015 is still up but I have no control over it. I have tried everything. Last time, I wrote to Facebook (a real hard copy letter) and sent it FedEx and all they did was e-mail me with instructions that I can find anywhere on-line. It's pretty sad when they are raking in all that money that they can't hire a hundred or so people to serve their billions of customers. In addition, I work freelance and my clients want me to post of their FB page and now I am afraid to do so. This translates to a loss of business for me which, in turn, affects my income. I am 72 years old and don't need any more stress than I already have.
More Facebook Complaints & Reviews
- Facebook - relationship status on facebook not working 
- Facebook - candy crush saga game 
- Facebook Inc. ® Lucky Gift Splash Promo Award Payment - this is genuine or scam 
- Facebook.com*nww93229m www. Fb. Me / Cc CA - eroneous charges 
- Facebook - federal government grants winners list
- Facebook - fraudulent sellers!!
- Facebook And Myspace - abuse on facebook and myspace 
- Facebook - 3 charges on my credit card
- Facebook - activate my account
- Facebook Account - account hacking