Express Scripts Inc. / my medicine lacking the full amount!

1 P.O. Box 66580St Louis, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-772-3980

My doctor writes 90day scripts and this saves me money. I had refills sent 12/06/07 and when I received them from UPS I opened the package and knew right away some medicine was missing. I counted the pills, propoxphene, and there were 120 pills and it was suppose to be 180. I was missing 60 pills. This is the third time they have shorted my medicines. I called them and they wouldn't send my pills without my doctors ok. They called him and made him angry so now he will only write 30day scripts causing me to pay more money. He assured them that if I said I was missing the pills I was missing them. I talked with them and they were hateful and acted like they could care less. The women I talked to said that my doctor must not trust me and he's been my doctor for 29years. They kept insisting they sent the right amount and they didn't. Someone took my medicine and who knows how many others they've shorted. 60pills is a lot of medicine to miss.

Comments

• Sc
      28th of Dec, 2007

How you tried to write to the company? Are the packages insured by UPS? If so, have you contacted UPS about the missing medicine? Your doctor shouldn't be angry with you, it's not your fault that the medicine wasn't sent correctly, perhaps you should deal with another company instead of getting it through the mail so you can insure that you are getting the correct amount of pills.

Pablo

• Ta
      3rd of Nov, 2009

i use express scripts also they are a total nightmare I have a severe fibro and my doctor has me on oxycontin which I take one pill twice a day for pain, my meds are always late, and on october 17th 2009 when I received my pain med instead of the 180 I was supposed to get I got a whole 60 pills to last 3 months and now I'm running low and here we are in november 3rd, and still fighting with them, good thing i counted because last time I was shorted to and had to go to my doctor and have a small script wrote out and get filled locally to make up the difference and of course doctors are worried your taking to many and wondering why you run out too soon and now I know why this place should not be operating, but the sad part is this is the only pharmacy my insurance company deals with, so someone there is stealing meds it makes me wonder how many others have had this problem and maybe not noticed so start counting when you get your meds, because what they mark on your bottle may not be what is actually inside.

• Da
      18th of Feb, 2010

My wife has had similar problems with Express Scripts. Considering the length of time it takes to get them to supply the necessary medications they might want to change that to Pony Express Scripts, they are easily the single worst company I have ever seen. They lie constantly about medication being shipped, no details, no tracking numbers, and then later their site lists it as under review, processing, whatever, and never actually shipped. She has been out of one prescription since August and no refills have ever arrived. It is surely just a coincidence that this is a Sched 2 item, the only ones they seem to have such a problem with. In the interim they have claimed to have sent refills twice which never arrived and were supposedly sent via regular mail, again, no tracking, no signature. While she has been forced to do without they have managed to use up two if the refills on the original prescription as well. I have been pushing her to contact the PA Attorney General and BBB in that area about this since the possibility that someone in their system may be diverting medication for whatever ends seems likely.