Expedia.ca / terrible customer service!
This is the worst travel my wife & I had. I called Expedia and logged a complaint regarding my flight from Mexico City to Cancun where we were denied boarding the Mexicana flight. I bought the ticket with Expedia.ca and we started the flight with United Airlines with connecting flight with Mexicana to our final destination. United Airlines did not give us all the boarding passes we need. Our Friday night connecting flight were moved to Monday morning. We were stucked in Mexico City. Mexicana is pushing back the problem to UA saying they should give you the boarding pass, we are only carrier of them. UA claimed that we should check-in with Mexicana. My luggage arrive with Mexicana flight on time at our final destination. We were left behind, one flight away.
Expedia should have take care of my complaints. They simply gave me the Airline phone number and let me logged my own complaint. WORST customer service! We are expecting more than that as our Airline agent.
More Expedia.ca Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - air ticket
- Expedia - mobile service - incorrect booking text message
- Expedia - carnival magic
- Expedia - air serbia
- Expedia - expedia failed to cancel my hotel & won't make it right