Expedia.ca / non-existant customer service!

1 Canada Review updated:

I received an urgent e-mail from Expedia that an airline had cancelled 2 of my flights and I should call immediately to discuss alternatives. The first time I called I was put on hold for 1.5 hrs. I decided to call back in the middle of the night. Surely it couldn't be as busy then. This time I sat on hold for 3 hrs. befor finally giving up! There is not even a recorded message occasionally to let you know they haven't just gone home and forgotten you, and the worst part is the elevator music that just keeps repeating over and over hour after hour like some cruel form of torture! I will have to see if I have better luck calling the airline itself. I will never use Expedia again and will pass the message on to everyone I know!

Comments

29th of Apr, 2009

Thank you for standing up to these customer unservice people of Expedia.not !. It's time to Unite and by-pass these people who take us for granted !. I thought in the real economic world the customer was always right ?.
    Expedia, thanks for nothing !. If Ford or GM where like you, they would have been out of business by the 1930's.

• Na
      16th of Nov, 2009

expedia is not responsible for every single mistake that is made. you guys have to stop pointing fingers at people before you know what is actually going on. It clearly states the airline has change 2 of your flights I dont see how expedia is to be blamed for that. and in terms of customer service, its a line based on when you call. If expedia has a long wait time that is not there fault. It just alot of people are deciding to call them so if your having difficulties reaching a call rep dont just blame expedia.