Expedia.ca / non-existant customer service!
I received an urgent e-mail from Expedia that an airline had cancelled 2 of my flights and I should call immediately to discuss alternatives. The first time I called I was put on hold for 1.5 hrs. I decided to call back in the middle of the night. Surely it couldn't be as busy then. This time I sat on hold for 3 hrs. befor finally giving up! There is not even a recorded message occasionally to let you know they haven't just gone home and forgotten you, and the worst part is the elevator music that just keeps repeating over and over hour after hour like some cruel form of torture! I will have to see if I have better luck calling the airline itself. I will never use Expedia again and will pass the message on to everyone I know!
More Expedia.ca Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - missing expedia refund of usd 392.20
- Expedia - hotel bookings
- Expedia - complaint for itinerary # 7401927579339 - horrible experience at smugglers cove hotel islamorada florida, please refund my $375.26
- Expedia - airlines had no record of ticket when checking in 
- Expedia - baggage