Expedia — invalid flight booking
On October 29, 2017, my husband and I were booked on a flight leaving from Hartford, Connecticut to Aruba with a connecting flight in Ft. Lauderdale. When we arrived in Ft Lauderdale, the flight that we were booked on had already departed. We spoke to the representatives at Jet Blue and they were extremely uncooperative. They told us to spend the night in Ft Lauderdale at our expense as there weren't anymore flight to Aruba on any airline that day. We contacted American Airlines in Miami and we were able to arrange for a flight from there. We finally arrived in Aruba at 10:30pm! When we arrived, we assumed that our luggage would be there. It was not! For the next four days we spent numerous hours n the phone with Expedia, Jet Blue, and American Airlines trying to locate our luggage. Although Expedia did absorb the cost of the flight from Miami, this did not give us back the day of vacation that we lost as well as the wasted time that we spent shopping for clothing. I planned this trip for my husband as his Mother had just passed away. I wanted him to have time to relax and destress. Instead, we had four days of stress, arguing with Jet Blue, Expedia, as well as American Airlines. I
I have booked quite a number of trips through Expedia throughout the years, and I must say that this vacation turned into nothing but stress and aggravation. Due to the invalid booking by Expedia, I would like to know what measures you plan on correcting this disastrous vacation. All the aggravation and stress caused by Expedia was totally unnecessary. The reimbursement for the second flight is not enough as we basically lost four days of our vacation. Nothing short of full reimbursement would show good faith on behalf of Expedia.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged