Expedia / car rental

1 Boynton Beach, FL, United States

Dear Hotwire/Expedia
I am very disappointed with our recent car rental through your agency, Hotwire. The specifications of the car we would be obtaining on your website assured that we would be able to fit myself and my 3 passengers plus all our accumulative luggage. This was not the case. Hertz, the rental agencies, only excuse was to blame it on our booking agency. Hertz was not at all sympathetic to our plight and charged an extra $645.21 for a Kia that that still did not fit us comfortably.
We had just arrived in a foreign country after a nearly 24-hour journey. We were exhausted, hungry, and irritable. They took full advantage of this and raped our wallets. This is an inexcusable mistake which cost us dearly.
We expect to be compensated for the extra charges incurred for the unexpected car upgrade. Itinerary Number [protected].
I am very interested in hearing back from you on this matter. I am seriously considering never booking through your site again and will encourage others to do the same if this is not address immediately and with a reasonable resolution. If I do not hear back within the week I will assume you are ignoring the complaint. We will then proceed with a compliant through the BBB.
Please contact the card holder, Jeanne Sofield directly at sofieldjm@gmail.com or [protected].

Je