Expedia / stuck in hamburg airport
I booked a 3 leg flight in Europe for Late April
Hamburg thru Nurnberg to Milan
Stuttgart to Newark
When I arrived in Hamburg in April to fly to Milan, I didn’t have a flight & paid 300 Euros to get to Milan. I called Expedia many times & was given the run around – on hold for way to long. Apparently they have customer service centers all over (USA & India?). No one is trained properly. By the time I was told what to do, a month had past. I sent in my documentation & waited. When I called a month later they said they sent my info to the “refund department” & Amex would credit it with 30-60 days. To make a LONG story short, today when I called they changed their story again. The request was sent to the airline & the airline would process the refund within the next YEAR!
I cannot believe the lack of ownership. Horrible business practices/processes. Expedia should simply refund me and deal with the rest. As the middleman, they should make the process flawless for the customer and deal with any issues for me. They suggested I call the airline directly. The response to my original complaint letter was just “sorry”. Today after I mentioned it, they gave me $50. I am in shock.
They lost me as a customer.
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - air ticket
- Expedia - mobile service - incorrect booking text message
- Expedia - carnival magic
- Expedia - air serbia
- Expedia - expedia failed to cancel my hotel & won't make it right