everpet rawhide / BAD PRODUCT

1 3031cottagegrove.rdCottage Grove, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 608-622-2570

The everpet rawhide chew chips has made all four of my dogs very very ill they all threw up and had runny stools if they need to continue to see the vet for not retuning to their normal healthy happy status you will be receiving copies of our vet bills to pay. I also have the product left and will be giving to our vet to see what they may be able to find in this product to make all of our pets/family ill. YOU SHOULD HAVE PULLED THIS PRODUCT AFTER ONE COMPLAINT AND NOT SELL PRODUCTS TO OUR ANIMALS.

Comments

• Da
      19th of May, 2009

That's terrible!

• Sh
      4th of Jun, 2009

I purchased ever pet raw hide chews for my dogs and it made them both violently sick. They both were vomiting and had diarrhea. The vomit contained pieces and chunks of the raw hide. It took me the third time after giving them the chews that I realized that it what was making them so sick. I is very disturbing to hear your dogs wretch in pain and vomit uncontrollably. If this product is tainted, as it said it is made in China-they should have been taken off the shelves. I am sure that there are many other people who have had this happen to but did not put two and two together, well i finally did and all I can say is shame on them.

sincerely,