Everbrite Smile / scam-charged and product not delivered

1 Gastonia, NC, United States Review updated:

I purchased a trial size of Everbrite for $3.99 but never received the product. I was charged an additional $87.47. When I contacted the Everbrite company @ [protected] on 2/11/10 at about 2:30pm, I was told that they would not refund the money from the first order, nor would they refund the $87.47. The person I spoke with was Alice. They told me I was outside of my 10 day trial period. I informed Alice that I could not have a trial period to test the product because I never received the product. She told me to give it a few more days. I told her I wanted my money refunded to me immediately and they could keep their product. I read online that other people have fallen for this scam. Can we not start some type of mass lawsuit for breach of contract because they did not deliver the product within the 10 day trial period for me to try the product first?

Comments

• Ed
      12th of Feb, 2010

is there anything can be done? i only ordered a couple of hours ago

• Dk
      30th of Mar, 2010

My husband ordered this product and they did the same thing to us. I just finished up on a 35 minute phone call from them trying to get a refund to no avail. However, they did agree to refund $20.00 -- which we will probably never see. I even threatened to file a complaint with the BBB and Attorney General which didn't faze them one bit!!!