Everbrite Smile / Unauthorised payment taken from my Debit card

This company were offering a special deal@£2.40. It was detailed on Martin Lewis' site via GMTV It was a promotional offer along with another called Clean White and was afree offer all I had to pay was £3, 99 p&p. This product arrived very quickly, but the everbrite Smile has not arrived, although the payment of £2, 40 was deducted in February. However, I now notice in my bank statement that a further payment has been taken from my account at a cost of £60.07.this has not been authorised by me.

Comments

• En
      25th of Mar, 2010

I rang said company to cancel only having received a part sample having been charged an anauthorised £60.

After been given the "long stand" on the phone I was then offered a full refund, cancellation No and an e-mail cancellation the next day.

Next day I checked my mail - nothing and my bank account only to note a further £95 taken overnight.

My bank weren't helpful at first quoting I was ina contract.

Had to treaten to cancell all of my three accounts to get thier attention. They finally cancelled my debit card.

Wondering if stage two of this scam alike, is the selling of any debtors to debt collectors.

There must be a way to get at these b*stards and save other suckers like me. Any advice appreciated I'm very angry about this and prepared to do more if there is only a way.

Surely the fact that product is not supplied is a breach on their behalf ..but what does on do next ?