Europcar.com / overcharge
I rented a car at Paris CDG Airport from Indonesia from 15/05/08 till 31/05/08. The confirmation came 2 days later at "approximately" Euros 515. Rental Agreement [protected]. When I returned the car and the GPS nobody checked it. It was in perfect condition anyway. The attendant asked me to sign a receipt where the estimate payable shows Estimate payable Euros 525, 77. I asked if this was the amount my account would be debited and he answered YES.
I am very surprised to receive the bill 2 weeks later showing an amount of 973, 65. It shows a Charge of Special equipment replacement (GPS I believe) of Euros 334, 44. I totally disagree about this and ask a review of the bill as it was at the reservation. I am looking forward to your advise.
More Europcar.com Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar International - customer service and car defect
- Europcar International - car hire in france (nice)
- Europcar International - car rental and not providing proof of previous rental
- Europcar International - fraudulent 200 euro charge for "damage" ra 6033516087 
- Europcar International - damage charges with no description