Europcar / after hour charges, extra charges
I booked a car through AutoEurop, I picked up a car at Europcar during business hours. ( The office was open ) and on returning found a charge for After hour pick-up : 60 Euros. I disputed the charge but found the invoice given to me at pick-up was actually for that very charge. I never looked at the invoice.
They promise on their site that you only pay for what they quote you.
This is just not true, look at their airport charges and daily charges, always extra.
Daniel Arias, Victoria, BC
More Europcar Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar - charged vat on a rental advertised as being 'vat included'
- Europcar Italy, Trento - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour
- Europcar International - refund
- Europcar - damages not caused by me
- Europcar - over charging.