Eureka Forbes Ltd / aquaguard

1 Delhi, India Review updated:

I have purchased any aquagard from eureka Forbes. Its the worst company I have ever seen. Firstly they didn't started ecs for 6 months then when they started deducting amount, I don't get any intimation for the same because of which one of mine installment got bounce. Then 1 person gaurav started calling who was very rude. He started torturing me. They didn't gave any single service till now. When I asked for service they sent a person who was trying to charge double. He asked for 450/- just for visiting. I have given enough amount to this ridiculous company. After paying so many installments still my installments are pending according to them. I am not going to pay singly penny to them. I don't want any call from them. If I will still getting call or if they will visit at my place I will take some strict action against this company.

Mo
Jul 21, 2017

Comments

• Eu
      14th of Sep, 2017

Dear Mona,

Request you to send in your registered contact number & customer ID, so that I can have the relevant team get in touch with you soon to discuss this further.

Regards,