Etsy.comthe company never initiated any contact to inform us they were behind schedule

My wife ordered: Alphabet Set -Wooden Letters -Alphabet Wall-ABC Wall- Unfinished 12" to 6" letters various thicknesses from aworkinprogress off Etsy.com. The product was promised to be shipped no later than 10 weeks upon purchase. The company NEVER initiated any contact to inform us they were behind schedule. It has been 23 weeks since the purchase was made. Each time we asked about it we were told another 4 weeks or another 2 weeks. Needless to say the third time we again had to contact them and were pushed back even further. At this time, we canceled our order and requested a refund. Sherri the owner of the company was rude, and unprofessional, in one email she told my wife “to get a life”, Every time we contacted her she was rude and made excuses as to why they didn’t have our order ready. They are not only way over priced, but you may not ever receive your purchase. If you like this product it would be in your best interest to find a more reasonable vendor! They are sold at Michaels for a reasonable price!

Ga

Comments

Sep 21, 2013

I ordered a set of unfinished letters too. It has been a year since I placed that order. Sherri has been avoiding my emails and says that she still plans to send them some day. I live in Australia and have no means as to how to file any sort of complaint or even follow up with anything else. Very unprofessional of Bob and Sherri. I get the feeling that I just funded their lifestyle and will never be receiving anything in the mail. I paid nearly $200 for it and will never see that money again!

• Da
      Oct 31, 2018
    Etsy - You Double charged me for a Headstone for my deceased puppy!!
    Saraland
    Alabama

Order # [protected]
    10/25/18
    You double charge me for this order! Please credit $40.86 back to my credit card
    ending in 4811