Etsy.com — the company never initiated any contact to inform us they were behind schedule
My wife ordered: Alphabet Set -Wooden Letters -Alphabet Wall-ABC Wall- Unfinished 12" to 6" letters various thicknesses from aworkinprogress off Etsy.com. The product was promised to be shipped no later than 10 weeks upon purchase. The company NEVER initiated any contact to inform us they were behind schedule. It has been 23 weeks since the purchase was made. Each time we asked about it we were told another 4 weeks or another 2 weeks. Needless to say the third time we again had to contact them and were pushed back even further. At this time, we canceled our order and requested a refund. Sherri the owner of the company was rude, and unprofessional, in one email she told my wife “to get a life”, Every time we contacted her she was rude and made excuses as to why they didn’t have our order ready. They are not only way over priced, but you may not ever receive your purchase. If you like this product it would be in your best interest to find a more reasonable vendor! They are sold at Michaels for a reasonable price!
More Etsy.com Complaints & Reviews
- ETSY - deleted without an explanation and harassing emails without provocation 
- ETSY - useless trust and safety team/admin 
- ETSY - warning
- Etsy . com - closed my account when I complained...
- Etsy.com - avoid this website at all costs 
- ETSY - wig
- ETSY - google lookup
- Etsy.com - prior to etsy closing my store with no warning
- ETSY - order# 1447817113
- Etsy Worldpay - Rips off and steals from vendors and customers