Menu

complaints

The LittleOak Company Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with The LittleOak Company at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of The LittleOak Company. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

The LittleOak Company complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest The LittleOak Company complaints

C
1:06 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The LittleOak Company Review: The LittleOak Company - Great Products, but Frustrating Website Experience

When it comes to finding great products for your little ones, The LittleOak Company (thelittleoakcompany.com) is a go-to destination for many parents. However, I must say that my experience with the website left me feeling a bit frustrated.

I encountered numerous issues with the website, and one of the most significant ones was the trouble with logging in. Despite resetting my password several times, I still couldn't access my account, which was a real letdown. As a customer, I expect the site to function seamlessly and allow me to enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience.

In addition to login problems, I also struggled with several icons, which just wouldn't work correctly. I wanted to contact the company through their email address, but for some reason, the email icon wouldn't let me do so. These problems didn't happen just once; it was a persistent issue that kept occurring as I was browsing through the site.

It's fair to say that I was left feeling disappointed with my experience on The LittleOak Company's website. However, despite these issues, it's important to note that the products themselves are of high quality and well worth checking out. If the company can address the technical problems with its website, they'll undoubtedly have happy customers.

11:32 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The LittleOak Company A Review of The LittleOak Company: Excellent Products & Service, but with a Price Increase and No More Free Shipping

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing from The LittleOak Company and found that the shopping experience was incredibly easy and straightforward. Their website is user-friendly and it was a breeze to navigate through the different products and place my order.

However, I did notice that there has been a slight price increase since I last ordered from them a couple of months ago. Though it’s not a significant rise, it’s enough to make the product slightly less affordable for me. Additionally, I was disappointed to see that free shipping is no longer available, which was a perk I enjoyed during my previous shopping experience.

Overall, I still highly recommend The LittleOak Company for their high-quality products and excellent customer service. While the slight price increase is not ideal, their products are well worth the investment. Additionally, the team at The LittleOak Company is always available to answer any questions and address any concerns that customers may have, making the overall shopping experience a pleasant one.

D
10:08 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The LittleOak Company Review: The LittleOak Company's Sustainably Made Products are a Delight for Any Home's Aesthetic

When accessing The LittleOak Company's website on a mobile device, some clunkiness may be experienced, especially when updating the cart and waiting for the pricing to update. Additionally, the language used to describe the sachets and boxes may benefit from further clarification. However, despite these small quirks, I am still extremely excited about this brand and their product offerings. The LittleOak Company offers an array of beautifully crafted, sustainably made products that are sure to enhance any home's aesthetic. From their delightful selection of scented sachets to their charmingly designed boxes, it's obvious that The LittleOak Company has put a great deal of care and attention into their creations. Plus, knowing that their products are eco-friendly only adds to the appeal. All in all, while there may be some minor kinks to work out, The LittleOak Company is a lovely brand worth exploring.

Hide full review

Is The LittleOak Company legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals The LittleOak Company as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, The LittleOak Company stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering The LittleOak Company should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

The LittleOak Company earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: The LittleOak Company achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The LittleOak Company has received 8 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Thelittleoakcompany.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows The LittleOak Company website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

The LittleOak Company as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for The LittleOak Company have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Thelittleoakcompany.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While The LittleOak Company has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • The website belonging to The LittleOak Company has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The LittleOak Company Quality Organic Baby Products - The LittleOak Company Review

As a parent who's always on the lookout for quality baby products, I was thrilled to discover The LittleOak Company. I had heard great things about them from fellow mums and dads and decided to check out their website for myself. And boy, am I glad I did!

One of the things I was most excited about was the stage 3 formula in a can. As my little one got older, I was looking for something that would cater to his growing nutritional needs. When I found out that The LittleOak Company had just launched this product, I was over the moon! I'd been waiting for this for quite some time, and couldn't wait to try it out.

However, I did have a few questions about the new range that The LittleOak Company had launched. A lady on Facebook had mentioned it, but I wasn't quite sure what the changes were. I would have loved to know more about the new range and what The LittleOak Company had done to make their products even better.

Overall, I'm really impressed with The LittleOak Company's commitment to providing parents with high-quality, organic baby products. Their attention to detail and commitment to sourcing the best ingredients really shows in the products they offer. I'll definitely be making more purchases from them in the future, and would recommend them to any parent who wants the best for their little one.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The LittleOak Company Honest review of The LittleOak Company: Great formula, but unpredictable delivery schedule

As someone who has been a customer of The LittleOak Company (thelittleoakcompany.com), I feel it's important to provide an honest review about my experience with their services. Let me start by saying that their formula products are great, and I love that they use organic and high-quality ingredients.

However, one issue I have encountered is the unpredictability of their shipping and delivery schedule. I have never known when my orders will ship, or when they will arrive at my house. This can be a frustrating experience for parents who are relying on timely delivery to feed their little ones.

In order to avoid any potential issues, I would highly recommend ordering a lot of formula upfront so that you have a stockpile to hedge against unpredictable deliveries. While this may not be the most cost-effective solution, it will give you peace of mind knowing that you have sufficient formula on hand at all times.

Overall, I think that The LittleOak Company has a fantastic product, but they could improve their customer service by providing more transparency around their shipping and delivery schedule.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The LittleOak Company Review: The LittleOak Company - High-Quality Products for Parents and Little Ones

Hey everyone!

So, I'd like to share my experience with The LittleOak Company - a website that offers a variety of high-quality products that are perfect for parents and their little ones.

First of all, I have to say that I absolutely love their product selection. It's clear that they take pride in sourcing the best items for their customers, and everything from the toys to the clothing is of fantastic quality.

However, I did run into a bit of trouble when it came time to make a purchase. I tried to pay using Afterpay, which is a payment service that allows you to split your payment into smaller installments over time. Unfortunately, every time I tried to complete my purchase using Afterpay, I received an error message stating that there was an "unexpected change to my cart".

This was a bit frustrating, as I was really excited to receive my order, but thankfully The LittleOak Company's customer service team was there to assist me. They quickly responded to my inquiry and helped me to complete my purchase using a different payment method. While this hiccup was a bit inconvenient, I'm glad that their team was so responsive and helpful.

In the end, I was thrilled with the products that I received from The LittleOak Company. The quality was top-notch, and I could tell that they take great care to ensure that every item they sell is the best of the best.

Despite the payment issue, I will definitely continue to shop with The LittleOak Company in the future. I highly recommend them to any parents who are looking for high-quality, thoughtful products for their little ones.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The LittleOak Company The LittleOak Company Review: Impressive Quality, but Consistency in Stock Needs Improvement

Recently, I went online to purchase some baby formula from The LittleOak Company, and unfortunately, I encountered some issues with the availability of stock. Although I have found their product to be quite satisfactory in the past, I was disheartened to realize that their supply didn't seem to be a seamless operation.

It is important to note that baby formula is one of the basic necessities for an infant's growth and development, and as such, it should always be easily accessible to parents and caretakers. A shortage in stock can be quite a daunting thought, as it raises concerns about availability and the potential for infant care-givers running out of supply just when they need it most.

This is an area in which The LittleOak Company needs to do better. They should have an effective system in place to ensure that their baby formula products remain in stock, and available on an ongoing basis. The last thing any new parent needs is to panic over a lack of baby formula for their little ones.

Despite the stock issue, I do think it’s important to mention that the quality and nutritional value of the product is impressive. The LittleOak Company has put in a lot of effort to make sure their formula meets safety standards and is eco-friendly as well. This is a commendable effort that shows the company is dedicated to the health and wellbeing of babies and the environment.

In conclusion, my experience with The LittleOak Company hasn’t been entirely negative, but the issue of consistent availability of stock is something they need to address. Ultimately, as a concerned parent, I want to feel assured that I can trust the reliability of any product I purchase for my child. I would like to see The LittleOak Company take action to ensure a steady and reliable supply of baby formula so that no caretaker ever has to fear running out when they need it most.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The LittleOak Company Review of The Little Oak Company's Natural Baby Formula & Shipping Policy

Recently, I visited the website of The Little Oak Company and was intrigued by their product offerings that claimed to be natural and beneficial for babies. I decided to place an order for their formula, but was quite disappointed to discover that free shipping to NZ and AUS wasn't actually free, and I had to pay an additional amount for shipping. However, since I was only trying the formula out for the first time, I didn't want to purchase more products just to avoid this extra charge.

I must admit that the formula is quite pricey, so I'm hoping that it is really worth the money spent. Nevertheless, my initial impression of The Little Oak Company's range of products is quite good. I appreciate their commitment to environmental sustainability and using natural ingredients that are beneficial for infants. The website is user-friendly and I was able to place an order for the formula with ease.

One aspect that could be improved upon is their shipping policy. It would be great if international shipping truly was free to avoid any confusion or extra costs. Despite this, I am looking forward to receiving my order and trying out The Little Oak Company's natural baby formula.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The LittleOak Company Review of The LittleOak Company: High-Quality Products for Toddlers & Babies with Room for Improvement

The LittleOak Company is an online shop that offers a variety of products for toddlers and babies. While the website's overall design is visually appealing and user-friendly, there are a couple of areas that could use some improvement.

One issue that I encountered was on the Stage 3 product page. The dropdown boxes for ingredients and nutritional information would not open when I tried to access them on my iPad. Additionally, the footer logo was obstructing the last section of the page, making it difficult to view the content. This was a bit frustrating, as I wanted to learn more about the product before making a purchase.

Another area that could use some tweaking is the "Buy now" buttons on the homepage. While they appear to be straightforward, they actually lead to a "Learn more" page that requires users to add the product to their basket on the next page. This can be confusing for new visitors, resulting in them potentially abandoning their purchase altogether. Having both options for new and returning visitors would help to alleviate this issue.

Despite these minor drawbacks, The LittleOak Company does have a lot to offer. Their products are high-quality and geared towards young children, making them a great option for parents and caregivers. With a few adjustments to the website's functionality, they could enhance the user experience even more.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The LittleOak Company Great Product Quality, But Inefficient Shipping: The LittleOak Company Review

As a satisfied customer of The LittleOak Company, I must say that their product is simply fantastic. The quality of their baby formula tins is unparalleled and I have no doubt that it is made with great care and attention to detail. However, I do have a few qualms when it comes to the shipping and ordering process.

In truth, it takes quite a while for my orders to arrive and oftentimes by the time I receive my next shipment, I have already gone through all of the tins from my previous purchase. This can be a frustrating experience, particularly because I am so pleased with the product itself. It would be great to see a more efficient system put in place for getting orders out, so that customers can rely on a more timely delivery schedule.

Additionally, I have found that the LittleOak Company formula is oftentimes sold out, which can be frustrating when I am already running low on my current supply. As a frequent shopper, it would be nice to know that the product I covet is always readily available.

One solution I propose to this is to offer a discount on a subscription of the formula. This would not only provide more reliability in terms of getting fresh tins delivered, but also incentivize customers to commit to the product long-term.

In conclusion, while there are certainly some aspects of The LittleOak Company's online experience that could use some improvement, the quality of their product alone is enough to make me recommend it to others.

Overview of The LittleOak Company customer experience

LittleOak Company has received several consumer complaints related to their products and services. Customers have reported issues with delays in delivery, poor quality products, and lack of customer support. The company has also faced criticism for their return policy, which is not always honored. Some customers have also noted that the prices are higher compared to other similar brands. Overall, LittleOak Company has a negative reputation among consumers who have experienced problems when dealing with this company.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

The LittleOak Company contacts