ETSY — suspension of more than 50, 000 shops
May 2017 - Etsy has suspended more than 50, 000 seller shops because they refused to sign for etsy pay (including sharing a great deal of personal financial information with etsy. At the same time these sellers have been suspended, etsy pay is not available to all countries who sell on etsy.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Manhattan, NY As such, how is it legal for etsy to enforce a requirement that some sellers (in certain countries, including the USA) are required to sign up or be suspended while others are not and can continue to use only their payment method of choice? This cannot be legal. Oh, suspended shops did not receive any compensation for losses due to listed items. It is time for a class action lawsuit!
More ETSY Complaints & Reviews
- ETSY - deleted without an explanation and harassing emails without provocation 
- ETSY - useless trust and safety team/admin 
- ETSY - warning
- Etsy . com - closed my account when I complained...
- Etsy.com - avoid this website at all costs 
- ETSY - wig
- Etsy.com - the company never initiated any contact to inform us they were behind schedule 
- ETSY - google lookup
- Etsy.com - prior to etsy closing my store with no warning
- ETSY - order# 1447817113