ETourandTravel / SCAM/They do not refund nor do they offer valid proof

1 Orland, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-515-2400

Did anyone ever recieve a refund for the amount you paid?

I wish I would have known about them earlier and done my own research because I think I am another victim of etourandtravel. I purchased a package in early Jan of this year (2007).
Today is February 26 and I was requesting for a refund on the my purchased package and they denied me a refund.
For a straight month I had called several times requesting some more information and they said they could not send me anything other than the letter and video they had sent. I also asked if I call Howard Johnson will they have me as a guest there for the time of our vacation. Brian and Matt sales reps had mentioned to me no. We do not give them the information until 2 weeks prior to your arrival. I requested to speak with a manager and Brian said that they did not have anyone available at the moment and that the manager was Kime.
He did give me her email for a refund on our rental but again I was not able to speak with anyone nor was there a number or xtsn given to me to leave a message.
My family and I are still flying out on March 26th for my daughter's b-day and I'm hoping that there will be a rental and room for us.

Please email me if you have any further information on the etourandtravel.

Thank you!

Ni

Comments

10th of Dec, 2008

I was told all lies when they called me with a trip to Orlando and Daytona for a presidential special of $99.00 then it went to $217.00 for the package that would include the taxes on the motel room!We were shorted a day in Daytona and found out that we would have to pay more taxes so we called to cancel and have been going through a run around see you cant talk to the supervisor you can only leave a email to her kimem @etourandtravel So i done it and all they will refund is $92.00 out of 217.00 that we payed and she said it would take them up to 7 days to refund it to my account!Why should i have to wait they didn't wait to take out of my account!All i know is this is a true scam so if they call you hang up or you to will be scammed!Somebody needs to do an investigation on etour and travel and close them down and give the full amount back to everyone they have scammed

• Lo
      3rd of May, 2009

I am an employee of ETourandTravel INC. and I've worked there for about two years. We offer you a 15 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE with the vacation, past that it is bought and paid for so that is why you did not recieve a refund.
    We are a credible buisness and have been in buisness since 1992 if you visit www.sunbiz.com and click on the first link for Document Searchs, then search for ETourandTravel by name it will pull up our history. Every corporation in Florida must be registered on this website. Just because you are not a cautious consumer does not make us a fraudulent buisness.
    And to the person who posted the comment on this account, this is not a 'true scam' I don't appriciate all of these postings from ignorante consumers. Read your terms and conditions when you recieve the package and understand that almost any buisness that must issue a refund takes 7-10 buisness days thats a credit card issue not our companies. I sell these vacations for a living and i hate reading these complaits when most of the questions and problems could be sorted out by a contact which we are available by phone at 407-515-2400 or there is online support at www.etourandtravel.com and click on contact us.

• Bo
      27th of Aug, 2009

I realize this was posted a while ago, but Lorik, learn to spell.

• Me
      8th of Feb, 2011

The irony is that if this is an employee referring to consumers as ignorant, neither their customer service nor their public relations indicate a measurable degree of quality as far as company goes. I would steer clear based on this "employee's" post.

Lorik, you did nothing to help your cause, even if what you say is true.