ETourandTravel / After15 days of nothing in the mail, no way to cancel!

I received a DVD after the 15 day time limit to cancel out our "vacation" with this company. Funny thing is they promised me a "packet" of information AND a confirmation email -- I had NO idea who to call as the guy never gave me any names as to who was selling me the package (yes, I was stupid, I admit it that I didn't ASK which company this was). The guy promised 7 night stays in 2 locations of their property (yes, THEIR property, I made sure to ask THAT one). When I got this DVD (which is ALL I received from them) I watched it and was shocked that I'd be staying at "their choice of hotels". I called immediately (well, the next day - it was at night I watched it) and found out it was after their 15 day time limit to cancel.

"Sorry, nothing I can do, you can contact our complaints department via EMAIL (only, get that???) and see what they say" ... I did but NOTHING BACK FROM THEM of course!

I filed a dispute on my credit card for the $69 I was already charged - the dispute was canceled and there was nothing my cc could do because ETourAndTravel refused the refund to my cc company as well! The rest of the money, we'll see. I've actually canceled my credit card because they will NOT take any more funds from ME. They do NOT do what they tell you they are doing - and I refuse to pay liars.

Do NOT get ripped by this company, it's a big scam and everything I've read about them - seems others have been scammed as well. (they even told me I'd have to pay MORE if I wanted to stay in their resort!!! Can you believe it??? After I ASKED and was told differently!!)

Comments

29th of Dec, 2007

I want to cancel travel packg because when I ask about the cancellation they said you can cancel any time before doing all the payment so now plaese i want to cancel this packg. I also call many time but nobody answer my call so please cancel this packg and give back my cradit on my card.