Etisalat / To disconnect the mobile data package

1 United Arab Emirates

Etisalat had an offer two months ago with the iphone. Buy an iphone and subscribe any mobile number to use free mobile data package for two months.
And we have brought many iphone (5 - 10) and have subscribed many of my friends number to use free mobile data package for two months. And I was advised that I'll have to pay 99 dhs from 3rd month. So didn't want to pay from the third month. Wanted to cancel the Mobile data package (use internet in mobile)
When called the help desk 101, was advised that I have to visit the branch. When visited the branch at 5 pm was sent up and down with the application. First there excuse was " their system is slow" as a customer what am I suppose to do?? - fix their system?
Secondly the supervisor talked to me properly, then He had sent me to another counter (A lady) who had no idea and gave me an answer saying that I can't cancel my mobile data package and need to use 12 months for 99 dhs each month. When I said I already canceled many mobile number day before yesterday.She kept her mouth shut.
Etisalat gives a big promotion saying we work till 8 pm.. they may sit in office till 8:00 pm but their answer from 4 :00 pm is " Come back tomorrow before 3:00pm" If we are asked to come back before 3 pm why the hell are you promoting till 8 pm???
later the supervisor didn't acted so wired, , trust me if I could I would have murdered him there. They way he treated me.
I have wasted my 3 hrs.
Etisalat is the most disgusting organisation I have ever been to

Na