Etisalat (Alshamil) / No internet connection

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

from the 18 of may 2008 until now my internt is down this happend for me almost every month and yet i still pay them,
now this issue continued i dont know what to do plus they are the only internet provieder in the country, i called so many times and every time they say they will send some one to fix the problem, i pay 1oo$ us every month for 2mb ya i know its too much but its the only way i can get internet if there was another company this would not happend to me and to other customers .

Al

Comments

• Mo
      16th of Jun, 2008

dear sir
    the router which i get name thomson its working only in one room and the other rooms the signale not coming at all so what the solution to conncet the me in the all of the flat
    my regards
    mohammed alqusairy
    user name : qusairy1
    note iam using the wirless conecction

• Su
      8th of Jul, 2008

respected sir,

i am suhel rajpurkar, last sat. i am purches one al shamil connection but this connection not working plz come and repair my connection i request you,

thak you

15th of Oct, 2008

i have given a form for upgrading the present connection(limited) to the unlimited 2 weeks back.i have called at etisalat 8-10 times but no response .they keep on saying that its in progress or sometimes they say that i hav not applied yet.pls help me...

• Ab
      21st of Oct, 2008

Hi! our internet connection was cut for almost one week for the reason that my boss didn't pay it because he was in vacation, but after he came back from vacation he paid it, but after that there is no connection at all, if you connect, it show that 100.mbps, but if you open the connection the value of sent is only 75 or morethan, the recive value is less than 100. please can you tell me what to do this?

we are looking for your best advises,

thanks and have anice day,

Abu

• Ba
      11th of Jun, 2010

respected sir,
    i have 1mb wireless internet connection.but from 2 monhs i've faced soms difficulties in my broadband cpnnection.it was suddenly disconnected from service, a lot of times in a day.i was informed to 101 by the asst..my complaint no;5308757.but nobody can come to repair it.kindly help me .

• Bd
      25th of Jun, 2010

dear sir,
    i have a alshamil internet connection in my room.but from two months i've faced some difficulties my net.i neeed chang my net password .plz help me .

• Mu
      9th of Jul, 2010

dear sir,
    i have etislat braodband connection, and i faced problem since january. there is teraffic problem. after 7pm internet speed is so much slow, , ma account no is 441419844