[Resolved] Etihad Airways / fraudulently charged for tickets to pakistan from canada

Dear sir,
My credit card ending with ...4108 has been charged for a Flight leaving 16th Nov. from KHI to NEWYORK COSTING CAD 875.49 x2= 1750.98 for two tickets.
These tickets were never booked and have not been confirmed by Etihad Airways.
The only tickets which are booked for our 16th November2015 flight are Confirmed Tickets from KHI to YYZ which has been confirmed by Itehad Airway through Confirmation Code GFYBXY and payments for these tickets are already made thru my Credit card @ CAD 833.89x2=1666.78+insurance charges CAD110.28.
The tickets for NEWYORK have been charged by mistake and Itehad Airways accepts no responsibility and says this has to be sorted out by EXPEDIA.com who are their Agents.
A refund

voucher should be raised by Expedia. com.
I have been perusing this OPEN AND SHUT case but your organisation which is basically responsible for my bookings, has not taken any action. please note my bookings also are covered by Insurance which I have purchased with my main Booking (16th Nov 2015 KHI-YYZ)
I am now raising a Dispute and may be Legal steps may be taken in case no action is taken on your part.
I have already in formed my Credit Card Co. That I will not re-imburse them for this expense.
Sincerely,
cell [protected]

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Mar 15, 2017

Dear Shamim,

Thanks for coming to us today and highlighting this to us. Could you please send the following information to us and we will get this over to our team for review. Please provide the following:

- First 6 digits of the card used (we have the last 4108, thank you)
    - Copy of the bank statement
    - Authority codes from this transaction
    Once we have the above we will get back to you as soon as possible, we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused *Gill

Sh