[Resolved] Etihad Airwayscomplaint for your very arrogant and disrespectful staff

Hi!
Just like to complaint and inform you about my Worst horrible Experience ever with your Staff in your Etihad Airways Counter in Abu dhabi Mall.

As i always wanted to have a very convenient flight going back home, I always choose Etihad Airways compare to other leading Airlines.

I just got home from the mall and purchased the ticket today, Feb. 1, 2017 at around 7 o'clock in the evening.

Have a discussion with your Staff named "Waqas/Waqar" about the flight that I wanted to purchase. He is about to arrange the details in your system. But I remember that I just renewed my Passport and will gonna have it soon before my flight. I am just asking and explaining to the Staff about the correction of my name to avoid problems during my flight. And He started to speak loudly and rudely that seems like "I owe him a lot so I should keep listen and follow Him for whatever He's saying". I keep informing Him about my concern so I can avoid the problem incase.

He still sounds very rudely and Impolite... So I told him to "SHUT UP!" And just do his job, because He is already arrogant and doesn't like to accept my explanation about my Passport. So He stand up and shouted at me infront of my friend and other Indian customers ( at my back ) while slightly pointing me at my face and keeps telling me that He will not book my ticket instead, HE WILL BLOCK ME in Etihad Airways and I should also "SHUT MY BLOODY MOUTH"...

He keeps on yelling at me, moved my bag from the counter and FORCE ME TO LEAVE!! I took his photo and told Him that I will complaint Him. He told me that I cannot do anything about it because He is in the Service for more than a decade. So I told him that He should not be acting like that because He is working in a Customer Service and very prominent Airline so He should be polite. We keep on yelling to each other and Im about to call a Police because of His behaviour. He talked to the Indians at my back and said that He has witnessed, I told Him that I have my friend as a witness too who saw and hears everything. He took the copy of my passport and make a copy and returned the copy to me and still told me that He will block me and cannot fly from Etihad anymore..

He started to calm down because I noticed that He saw Locals beside me. So i started to calm down too and asked Him what now...? So, He took the copy of my passport again and started to asked me my details again in a very low tone of voice and finished the transaction.

I know my right as a Customer, I also tried to control my temper from the beginning where He acted and sounds so rudely. This is the first and worst experience that I encountered with your Staff. I FEEL SO BAD, DISAPPOINTED THREATHENED and VERY DISRESPECTFUL.

Hope to hear a DA/ Displinary Action from your side.
Thank you!

-Francine Ubaldo
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2017

Dear Francine,

Thanks for coming to us today and sharing this recent experience. Firstly we would apologise and certainly get this over to our Guest Relations team to review. In order to do so, we'd kindly ask you to share this feedback to our team; [protected]@etihad.ae
    They will take a look at this and get back to you as soon as possible. We hope to hear back from you soon *Gill

Ti