Etihad Airways / booking cancelled, yet amount not ready to refund.

Mumbai, India Review updated:

Pnr-kmcbo.
I had cancelled my booking nearly half a month back. As per refund policy of ethihad airways, the refund amount is credited back to the guest as per the first mode of payment.in my case I had done the payment at the bombay city office through cash. And after cancelling the booking I should have got the refund on spot from the city office, but the contact centre of ethihad cancelled the booking and processed it for refund from their end. Because of the contact centre staff error. The city office staff refuses me to pay back the refund.. And advises to speak to the contact centre. I speak to the supervisor of ethihad contact centre (Name-ketan) he promises me a call back regarding it within 24hours assuring hell come up with a solution. But 2days later I have to call him back reminding about the refund, and all in two days he comes up with is a solution. Of me writing an email to the ethihad website!! For my own money, because of an staff error, I have to suffer all these formalities! I had purchased the ticket for 21k n later paid extra amount 5, 300rs for amendments, its a partially used ticke... I had to gt the booking cancelled, in total I have paid ethihad almost around 27, 000 for one way used ticket. N refund m promised is only now around 1k, even for this 1k I m being troubled so much, please take necessary action asap.

Wi
Jun 29, 2016

Comments

• Gd
      Jul 25, 2016