[Resolved] Ethan Allen / Terrible company

Thanks to the arrogant and discriminatory attitude of their sales person at Ethan Allen, NAtick MA, that their business is now going to the other three furniture stores in the area. The big white guy - not sure what is name is, does not enjoy working there. I am sure any one who has had the experience like mine will never step into that store again. I was a loyal customer of theirs for the last 5 years. But after this experience, no more Ethan Allen for me.

The woman at the front desk silently witness the discriminatory attitude of this big guy.

Resolution statement

Ethan Allen Customer Care's Response, Oct 03, 2008

We are concerned to learn of your unpleasant experience at our Natick design center, and we sincerely apologize for any discomfort you may have felt during your visit. Ethan Allen strives to make each customer experience a positive one.
Please know that this behavior is not condoned by Ethan Allen Global, Inc or its subsidiaries. Would you mind contacting me directly so that I can obtain additional information that weill allow us to have this matter looked into immediately?

Thank you.
Paula Mandeville
Director, Client Services
203.743.8257
Pmandeville@ethanalleninc.com

Va

Comments

An
  7th of Nov, 2008

It is obvious to me as it should be to others that the comment made "Big white guy" says it all! The person who wrote this is obviously prejudice!

Ka
  26th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

yes, that struck me as rather odd. Somewhat of a pot calling the kettle a "Big White Guy".