Esso / overcharged gas at esso edmonton

Please see attached photos in reference to the overcharge that was made to my husband's mastercard ending in 6288. Marivic (Esso employee) was the staff who witnessed that the pump was supposed to charge $29.01 but the receipt that came out stated it has charged us $74.07. But when Marivic printed another receipt from the counter, it charged us $45.06 and then she gave us $16.05 as change for the real amount that was pumped.

So upon checking our bank statement, the store overcharged us $29.01 more. We are residing in Calgary and are not able to come back to the store personally. If in case you need any additional info please call/message me at [protected] or at this email. It has been more than a month since the incident happened. I have been doing follow ups by calling the store and even talking to the supervisor Hashmeet and the store's leader Parveen but it seems that they're not doing anything about my case. I've sent my documents proving the store has indeed overcharged my card but still no refund was made. Parveen wanted me to call Walmart Mastercard about my refund but refused to give me evidence that their store issued a refund to my husband's account. This incident has brought a lot of inconvenience to me, having the need to call back lots of times and not once have these employees or this store even shown any effort to help us out or even apologize for what this caused us.

We are hoping that you will be dealing with this problem in the soonest possible time.

Yora Cuaresma