Esso Gas Station / never again

July 11, 2008 I stopped at the esso gas station on Fraser highway of the Langley by pass.

I purchased $20 gas cash. I went out to pump it.

The pump kept flashing prepay beeping, and the last consumer’s amount of gas was still on the screen, so, I thought he had not reset it. I went back in to tell him, he said I must have pumped it.

I said I did not. After some discussion, I did get my $20 of gas, but, I will never go back or to any Esso station, ever again. It was a man attendant which I don't usually deal with, and didn't appreciate the way he treated me. I spend a lot of money there a month, and it will be their loss. They have lost a valued customer and nothing that is said or done from here on in will ever make me go back there or any Esso gas station.

• Bawa67's Response, Jul 05, 2017

Worst store

• jacques perusse's Response, Sep 05, 2017

vous n'êtes pas tanné d'avantage le prix de l'essence au Québec a 48 $ le baril et nous sur paye 1.42 le litre carrément du vole et vous dite que ce n'est pas vous alors ne cherchez pas sur vos détaillants qui nous avons une tournée de soutiens-gorge.
    le monde au québec sont écéreux.

• John Rosebrugh's Response, Jun 12, 2018

I go to Esso at Willingdon & Kingsway at 5:45 AM to fill up and every time there is no receipt or paper towels at the pump, I am going to start going to Chevron down the street, their pumps are always clean and receipts always work, thats not to much to ask for, is it... ????? I know its just lazy employees... OR is it a lazy supervisor???????

Va

Comments

• Kh
      19th of Sep, 2008

I went to the Esso gas station at Liverpool & Pickering Prwy at 1:30 am in Pickering, I went to prepay $60 and got a receipt for my gas and while pumping my car it filled up at $57 and the display on the pump stated to return inside and receive your change, all I wanted was a new receipt for my fill up and the clerk stated that it was my fault for pay $60 and not $57, as if I would know how much my vehicle takes, but I didn't care about the money all I wanted was a new receipt and the clerk started swearing at me and my girlfriend for no reason, and claimed that I broke his entrance door, btw this place is falling apart, and then the clerk proceed to make a racial comment against me and for what, $3 dollars, and when I told him to forget it the clerk kept my original receipt and would not return demanded that I stay to give me my change when all I wanted was to be rid of this nightmare, and then he followed me outside to my car to right down my license plate and he continued to rant and swear some more, that is just ridiculous and by far the worst customer service experience I've ever had with any company I will never go back to Esso to pump my gas and nor will I advise anyone else to.

• Tr
      12th of Sep, 2012

I went to a esso gas station on Sept 7 2012 at laity and lougheed hyway Maple Ridge BC . I have a bike that takes 15 liters of gas . After a fill up with hi octane at $1.495 per liter the total read 19.233 liters and was charged $28.75. Just to let all the people know out there that they are being ripped off severely. This is not a few cents on a dollar . I could only think how much extra I might have been charged if I was to bring my motorhome in .
    My bike was not even empty when I arrived . Please pay attention to your amounts of fuel or this may happen to you. I will not be back! I am still working on the issue with Esso and the station .

15th of Aug, 2018
    Esso - recietpts
    Burnaby
    British Columbia

• Di
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Esso - Car wash did not work.. did not got car wash credit..
    Toronto
    Canada

I just did quick car wash..
    It seems car wash is broken.

It did not put soap o half of the car.
    Just sprayed water. While checking with store person say it's broken already and they can't issue another car wash credit.

I would really expect to get my money back if it did not work.

Thanks
    Dinesh

• Av
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Esso - Car wash
    Brampton
    Canada

My car did not get washed properly and this happens twice they said show us if it happens again show us and it happened again and we showed them they said we can't guarantee it

• Ar
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Esso - the gas station it's extremely Dairy and no paper towel and no windshield wiper fluid
    Waterdown Ontario
    cpcrane.com

the the gas station is Terry I was putting diesel in my truck and I almost slipped it's diesel over
    The address for the gas station is
    1075 Martin Grove Road Etobocoke
    M9w 4w6

Please ask him to clean up also please ask him to clean the washroom please make the standard a little bit higher

• Rb
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Esso - Missing Aeroplan miles on transaction
    Canada

Attendant was not very communicative, and did not tell me that my Aeroplan card swipe did not get registered.
    Esso Goldbar 37823, Feb 14 @ 6:50PM, Trans 070826, Station 00302339, Invoice TMQ00979.
    Please credit my Aeroplan # 125 316 547

19th of Sep, 2018
    Esso - prix de l'essence
    Canada

vous n’êtes pas tanné d'augmenté le prix de l'essence au Québec a 48$ le baril et nous on paye 1.42 le litre ces carrément du vole et vous dite que ce n'est pas vous alors frappé dont sur vos détaillants qui nous vole a tour de bras .
    le monde au québec sont éceuré .

• Hi
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Esso - Customer service
    Scarborough (Toronto)
    Canada

I went to esso gas station at 1150 markham road, Scarborough on 14th September around 11:30 pm. I asked for lottary to person who is working there. He told me i will give you lottary of his choice customer can not choose lottary i asked for specific number. He refused to give me. Even lottary box on desk also empty and that guy was not in uniform.

• Fu
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Esso - Money cut
    Belgium

I filled my car at total 03.08.2017 at 16:22 from esso 33, 02 EUR but they cut 125 euro more from my credit card which is have 9641 last digit.

• Na
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Esso - Expired products
    Pickering

Hi,
    I have been going to esso gas stations since a year now. Its mainly for gas and other small stuff like mints. This time I purchased a pack of sour skittles and it was expired 4 months prior to my purchase.
    I am attaching the receipt.
    I hope this matter is looked into asap as serving expired products is like an offence to me.

• Ba
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Esso - Store service
    Mississauga
    Esso.ca

Air conditioner never works
    Manager never respond to the complaints
    Most Neglecting nature of the manager
    Speed pass is not working outside the whole store system is so cunning
    Worst store even chocolate are melted

• Hu
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Esso - Car wash
    Mississauga
    Canada

I get car washes regularly at this gas station. I went through the car wash for a basic wash, and my fender was blown off when I was exiting the car wash. This is a new car and I don't understand why this is happening. I go to this gas station all of the time to clean the inside of my car, gas, and car washes.