Esso Gas Station / never again
July 11, 2008 I stopped at the esso gas station on Fraser highway of the Langley by pass.
I purchased $20 gas cash. I went out to pump it.
The pump kept flashing prepay beeping, and the last consumer’s amount of gas was still on the screen, so, I thought he had not reset it. I went back in to tell him, he said I must have pumped it.
I said I did not. After some discussion, I did get my $20 of gas, but, I will never go back or to any Esso station, ever again. It was a man attendant which I don't usually deal with, and didn't appreciate the way he treated me. I spend a lot of money there a month, and it will be their loss. They have lost a valued customer and nothing that is said or done from here on in will ever make me go back there or any Esso gas station.
More Esso Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- Esso Gas Station - car wash 
- Esso Gas Station - car wash & rude clerk 
- Esso - rude, racist remarks made by clerk 
- Esso Gas Station - threats and obtaining my visa 
- Esso Gas Station - attendant 
- Esso - disgusting lack of cleanliness at pumps!
- Esso - overcharged for gas
- Esso - unprofessional staff services - hwy 27 and queens plate drive
- Esso - esso / non-delivery of product paid for
- Esso Petrol Station Hinckley Road Leicester - customer service