Esso Gas Station / never again

July 11, 2008 I stopped at the esso gas station on Fraser highway of the Langley by pass.

I purchased $20 gas cash. I went out to pump it.

The pump kept flashing prepay beeping, and the last consumer’s amount of gas was still on the screen, so, I thought he had not reset it. I went back in to tell him, he said I must have pumped it.

I said I did not. After some discussion, I did get my $20 of gas, but, I will never go back or to any Esso station, ever again. It was a man attendant which I don't usually deal with, and didn't appreciate the way he treated me. I spend a lot of money there a month, and it will be their loss. They have lost a valued customer and nothing that is said or done from here on in will ever make me go back there or any Esso gas station.

Va

Comments

• Kh
      19th of Sep, 2008

I went to the Esso gas station at Liverpool & Pickering Prwy at 1:30 am in Pickering, I went to prepay $60 and got a receipt for my gas and while pumping my car it filled up at $57 and the display on the pump stated to return inside and receive your change, all I wanted was a new receipt for my fill up and the clerk stated that it was my fault for pay $60 and not $57, as if I would know how much my vehicle takes, but I didn't care about the money all I wanted was a new receipt and the clerk started swearing at me and my girlfriend for no reason, and claimed that I broke his entrance door, btw this place is falling apart, and then the clerk proceed to make a racial comment against me and for what, $3 dollars, and when I told him to forget it the clerk kept my original receipt and would not return demanded that I stay to give me my change when all I wanted was to be rid of this nightmare, and then he followed me outside to my car to right down my license plate and he continued to rant and swear some more, that is just ridiculous and by far the worst customer service experience I've ever had with any company I will never go back to Esso to pump my gas and nor will I advise anyone else to.

• Tr
      12th of Sep, 2012

I went to a esso gas station on Sept 7 2012 at laity and lougheed hyway Maple Ridge BC . I have a bike that takes 15 liters of gas . After a fill up with hi octane at $1.495 per liter the total read 19.233 liters and was charged $28.75. Just to let all the people know out there that they are being ripped off severely. This is not a few cents on a dollar . I could only think how much extra I might have been charged if I was to bring my motorhome in .
    My bike was not even empty when I arrived . Please pay attention to your amounts of fuel or this may happen to you. I will not be back! I am still working on the issue with Esso and the station .