Esso / employee
On Sunday nov. 26th around 1 pm I went to 1361 rue Charlevoix in Montreal to pump gas.
I was with my 6 year old trying to pump and pay at the pump however it was unsuccessful. I went inside to the cashier and tried to explain that I wanted to do a full but the pump wouldn't let me wait pay and that it doesn't work. The employee gave this attitude and told me to go pump and come back and pay. I told him it doesn't work and he has no right to speak to me this way. He then mentioned that customers like me ...(didn't hear the rest). I turned around and told him that employees like him will make the lost in business. Me and my son got outside and I went to pump at a different gas station.
Prior to taking me in line he also had a customer that he gave a hard time too.
It is an unacceptable experience and I will never go back to this gas station!
More Esso Complaints & Reviews
- Esso Gas Station - car wash 
- Esso Gas Station - car wash & rude clerk 
- Esso - rude, racist remarks made by clerk 
- Esso Gas Station - threats and obtaining my visa 
- Esso Car Wash - Broken Tail Light
- Esso - trauma head injury
- Esso - def pump
- Esso - self service gas station
- Esso Lindsay, Ontario - texting on cell phone while pumping gas 
- Esso - inappropriate language by staff