Esso / employee

LaSalle, MB, CA Review updated:

On Sunday nov. 26th around 1 pm I went to 1361 rue Charlevoix in Montreal to pump gas.

I was with my 6 year old trying to pump and pay at the pump however it was unsuccessful. I went inside to the cashier and tried to explain that I wanted to do a full but the pump wouldn't let me wait pay and that it doesn't work. The employee gave this attitude and told me to go pump and come back and pay. I told him it doesn't work and he has no right to speak to me this way. He then mentioned that customers like me ...(didn't hear the rest). I turned around and told him that employees like him will make the lost in business. Me and my son got outside and I went to pump at a different gas station.

Prior to taking me in line he also had a customer that he gave a hard time too.

It is an unacceptable experience and I will never go back to this gas station!

Thank you!

Us
Nov 26, 2017

Comments

• Ok
      Nov 26, 2017

One more thing he made me so angry that when my son asked to use the washroom on the way home I stopped by a near Mcdonalds. I was so angry at him that I took it out on my son for not telling me before hand. As soon as he got out of his car seat I started hitting him. The manager of the Mcdonalds said that he saw what happened and had several witnesses and reported me to CPS with my license plate number.

• Us
      Nov 27, 2017

@OksanaIog This is one fake comment!