Esso / car wash does not wash properly

1 Hurontario and BovairdBrampton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

On or about April 28 at 07:20:39 AM, I filled up the tank of my card and purchased a luxury carwash as I usually do.
This is the second time that I use that service last month and my car does not look spotless nice as in the past.
I have told that to the attendant the next day. I told him I used to get a great wash all the time, but now, it was no good! I showed him the strikes and spots unwashed. I also have a mounted camera which I have tape the wash to show him, but he was not interested.

His answer was -…. What do you expect, it is touchless!... I resent that response and that is why I am writing to you. I just expected an ESSO employee to follow up with his superior and bring back the great washes I used to get.

I have sent this email to the ESSO complaints department 10 days ago, still no answer. Silly me, yesterdas, went to wash the car again to see if the problem was corrected. Still bad.

Da
May 13, 2015

Comments

• Jk
      13th of May, 2015

Its best to wash your Esso at home in the bath tub. That's what we do in the states. A little soap, and your finger. Works fine.