Esso / car wash

1 Maple, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hi. I filled up gas in my car today at Esso Dufferin and Major MacKenzie and went in to pay as speed pass was not working at the pump # 2.
The cashier I believe his name was Nathan. I paid with my speed key. After the payment I told The cashier that he didn't ask me if I wanted to get a car wash and as a rule he should give a FREE car wash.
He argued that I was trying to get car wash without paying. I said I haven't left and asking because of his mistake and very rudely refused to honour
I am a regular Esso customer for many years and because of the cashier's treatment I am considering using other dealers.
A Sagarwala
[protected]

Al
Jun 21, 2018

Comments

• Li
      29th of Jun, 2018

I bought a brand nee this week I went to today to get a car wash it was really that dirty but dust from road construction
    Got the luxury wash
    So disappointed the car did not cone clean
    I use your car wash as it is a touchless i usually use in it toronto but today used it in Trenton Ontario it is a newly built car wash you think it would preform better
    will never use it again at this station

Linda Devlin
    130 Sidney st #2
    Trenton ontario
    k8v 2s4

• Co
      13th of Aug, 2018

Esso/Circle K car wash @ Taunton & Harmony I go to this one every time unless out of town.. I went threw the car wash & the arm that goes around to spread the soap & Water hit the back left corner of my truck it put a deep scratch in the paint (down to metal) on the bumper @ gouged the plastic as well.. I went into the store talked to the manager he came out looked @ it and said "what would you like me to do about it? I can give you another car wash if you like..." I just about passed out.. my truck is 7 month old brand new and that's what he offered... Anyways I replied "no I would like it repaired plz" I then went to the dealership got a quote to have it fixed and returned to the Esso/Circle K.. I am waiting t hear back as to what is going to be done about it.. At the end of the day I want whats fair and that's to have it fixed.