Epoch.com / unauthorised charges to my credit card
Recently I have noticed that I have been being charged a sum of $24.95 (USD) EVERY MONTH since May last year. Everytime it happens on the 3rd of the month. I spoke to a company representative named Melissa who told me that I would be refunded the last 4 months of the transactions but I am waiting to see if this actually happens.Meanwhile I have blocked my credit card.
I am here to ask-How DID THIS HAPPEN??? I have NEVER lost or misplaced my credit card or shared the information with anyone!
I googled 'credit card epoch.com' and am shocked to find that SO MANY people have been victims.I am here to ask WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THIS? AND HOW CAN WE PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THIS IN THE FUTURE?
More Epoch.com Complaints & Reviews
- Epoch.com - charged on debit card 
- Epoch - terrible company! 
- Epoch - scam 
- Epoch.com - after cancellations, still taking money out of account 
- Epoch.com - unauthorised transaction on visa debit card
- Epoch.com *ahava Inc +13106645810 Gb - epoch billing on my credit card 
- Epoch - monthly payments 
- Epoch.com - fruad 
- Epoch.com ICFCT - fraudulent payments
- Epoch.com - unauthorized payments