[Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car / false damage claim
I had a rental car from Enterprise while my car was in the shop. Enterprise had a satillete desk in the auto body shop, and I was able to get my rental car there! However, when my vehicle was ready at the auto body shop, there was no one to check in my rental at the enterprise desk. I was instructed to leave my keys with the front desk at the auto body shop. I inspected the car, and there was no damage done. I was called 2 hrs later from someone at the main branch stating that significant damage was done to the car, and that I was responsible for it until it was checked in (2 hrs later!!). I took Enterprise to small claims court, and won. I'm interested connecting with other folks who had similar issues to talk about legal rights. If you'd like to learn more about taking some legal action, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (not associated with Enterprise, just don't want to give out my personal e-mail). Hope to hear from anyone soon.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Apr 17, 2018
Pbst, we’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send a detailed email to email@example.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you. - Carol H.
More Enterprise Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - charges 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - damage recovery unit
- Enterprise Holdings - deposit 
- Enterprise Holdings - fraudulent damage claim
- Enterprise Holdings - racial profiling
- Enterprise Holdings - no debit hold refund