Enterprise Rent-A-Car / car return problem
I called Enterprise when the repair work was completed and asked if I could get a ride to the collision shop or I could wait an hour for my husband to come home and take me. I was told in no uncertain terms it is policy for you to return the car to the shop and Enterprise picks it up there. The car was undamaged. Four days later Enterprise picks up the car and leaves a voice mail at a secondary work number informing me of a dent. I contacted them the following day when I received the voice mail. I was spoken to rudely by the rep who had previously been extremely solicitous. I was told it's out of his hands.
He gave me the adjuster's name and said he didn't know her extension and hung up. He had to give the # to me for a previous situation. How could he not have it? Although I followed Enterprise's instructions, I am considered responsible for alleged damages during the days it takes for Enterprise to pick up the car. The body shop owner told us these delays were typical, despite his complaints of lost parking spaces. When I finally was contacted by someone from Enterprise, my 72 hours were up and I had no right to see the car. I cannot repair the "softball-sized" dent on my own. Enterprise will repair it and charge me.
More Enterprise Rent-A-Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - rental car
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental
- Enterprise Holdings - scam claim for hail damage
- Enterprise - how I was left stranded in the middle of the desert over 250 miles and 4 1/2 hours from home
- Enterprise Holdings - discrimination and unethical employee practices