Enterprise Rent-A-Car — don't use this company
We visited Seattle from October 8 through October 12. We rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car. They said the total charges would be $211.75. We left very early on the 12th. The Enterprise office at Sea-Tac wasn't open and there was a sign instructing us to turn in the car a Comfort Inn. At this hotel, there was only a basket for turning in the keys. We put the keys in the basket and took the shuttle to go to the airport.
Enterprise is now claiming we turned in the car on October 16 and have charged us $379.82 on October 23. This is not true. We turned in the car on October 12 at 4:30 a. m.
Enterprise is simply lying and have overcharged us. Don't use this company.
More Enterprise Rent-A-Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- [Resolved] Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - rental/discrimination
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims