Enterprise / empty gas tank full marijuana smell
My son and wife (who has with Multiple Sclerosis) were given a rental car last week which was completely empty on gas. They were told to hurry to the nearest service station to get their own fuel. The car did however come with a strong marijuana smell. They knew the smell was odd but not exactly what caused it.
I accompanied my son in returning the vehicle today. After confronting the assistant manager about why he let my wife leave with an empty tank and whether we would be reimbursed for the fuel, I got a ridiculous story about "company policy". My response to this was a simple and straightforward "#". The assistant manager then wanted to correct me and tell me how my language was inappropriate. I assured him that my language was absolutely appropriate and that his company policy was the inappropriate part.
I also discussed the consequences of what could have happened if my wife had run out of fuel upon exiting the Enterprise location and been hit by another vehicle, or if she had run out of gas and forced to leave the vehicle in 100 degree Fahrenheit temperatures with Multiple sclerosis.
Empty fuel tank + marijuana + company policy = #! = Enterprise.
More Enterprise Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - rental car
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental
- Enterprise Holdings - scam claim for hail damage
- Enterprise - how I was left stranded in the middle of the desert over 250 miles and 4 1/2 hours from home
- Enterprise Holdings - discrimination and unethical employee practices