Enterprise / empty gas tank full marijuana smell

1 13115 SW FreewayMissouri City, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-242-5657

My son and wife (who has with Multiple Sclerosis) were given a rental car last week which was completely empty on gas. They were told to hurry to the nearest service station to get their own fuel. The car did however come with a strong marijuana smell. They knew the smell was odd but not exactly what caused it.

I accompanied my son in returning the vehicle today. After confronting the assistant manager about why he let my wife leave with an empty tank and whether we would be reimbursed for the fuel, I got a ridiculous story about "company policy". My response to this was a simple and straightforward "#". The assistant manager then wanted to correct me and tell me how my language was inappropriate. I assured him that my language was absolutely appropriate and that his company policy was the inappropriate part.

I also discussed the consequences of what could have happened if my wife had run out of fuel upon exiting the Enterprise location and been hit by another vehicle, or if she had run out of gas and forced to leave the vehicle in 100 degree Fahrenheit temperatures with Multiple sclerosis.

Empty fuel tank + marijuana + company policy = #! = Enterprise.

Ec

Comments

• So
      29th of Apr, 2011

Somehow I think you are greatly over exaggerating everything. You're telling me you called them and let the phone ring for 45 minutes? I've never heard of someone waiting past 10 rings... the phone rings on average about 15 times per minute, so you let it ring 675 times?

HA. Get out of here.

• So
      29th of Apr, 2011

sorry tried to post that on a different page but it showed up here, disregard the above comment