[Resolved] Enterprise Holdingsrental security deposit

B Nov 14, 2017

Hello, my name is Bintou Sacko and i have been cheated on my deposit security from enterprise on W Broad St in columbus ohio. I was told one thing and make me sign for another thing. I specifically told the stuff that I didn't want the extra coverage on the car because I have full coverage with it insurance Geico which supposed to cover the rental but he give me something to sign which was saying that I needed the extra coverage on the car. Maybe in a rush I have sign everything and take the car and left. Now I have been refunded for only $13 instead of $100 that I deposit. When I call they were very mean and disrespectful telling me the next time i sign for something I should read before signing. I am very disappointed I have called my insurance to Never give me to Enterprise for a rental again. I would like my full security deposit refunded back to me. Thank you and have a nice day.

• Resolution Statement

• Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response · Nov 14, 2017

Bintou Sacko, the deposit is released on the same day you return the vehicle. You should see it on your credit card within 24 to 48 hours. Debit cards are processed through the customers' banks and can take longer to show on your statement. Are you waiting for you deposit to be returned? We'd be happy to check on the process for you. To do so, please [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this. Thank you.– Carol H.