[Resolved] Enterprise Holdings / enterprise west new york, nj
I am emailing you in regards to claim [protected] through Plymouth Rock. On 1/2/19 Owen Dietz, my Plymouth Rock agent emailed Mr. Pisciella, an Enterprise Liaison from Plymouth Rock regarding a credit that was to be issued to my account by Enterprise. I returned the vehicle to the West New York, NJ Enterprise location on the date instruction by Plymouth Rock. Prior to that a representative there told me I had to take out an additional insurance on the vehicle to avoid my premiums going up if I were to get into an accident. Upon returning the vehicle I spoke to Joe and he spoke to his manager, I didn't get the woman's name and I explained to Enterprise I spoke to Plymouth Rock and I was told I did not need the insurance. I also told them my number was sold by Enterprise and I am now getting soliciting calls to purchase a used vehicle by two individuals that work for Enterprise named Jafar and Frank. I told Enterprise my number was given out without my consent. I was told the insurance fee was to be waived by Joe's manager. Weeks later Enterprise notified me again that I owed $280 in fees for the insurance. I told them again Joe stated the fee would be waived and I did not owe a balance. The representative was nasty and stated I would not be contacted again. I told her she did not have the authorization to charge my card. I contacted my bank and found out she charged my card anyway. I contacted Enterprise's corporate office and explained the situation. I was told the district manager would contact me. I was never contacted by the district manager. Can you please assist me in this matter?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Jan 18, 2019
We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Enterprise Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rental Car - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - car rental hail damage incorrectly assessed and unfounded claims process initiated
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - enterprise allowed someone to rent a car with my drivers license number when I was in another state!
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - pompano beach north federal - abuse of position to harass and confrontational threats
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent-A-Car - damage recovery unit