Enterprise Car Sales / bad plugs and coils
In late dec. After totalling our car and renting a car from enterprise, we were advised of the great cars and prices at enterprise car sales. After checking on line, we decided to go take a look. We test drove a beautiful ford explorer sport. Ran great, looked great, we loved it! It was a 2006, 52, 000 miles, and got $500.00 off blue book price. Came with warranty, covering just about everything you could imagine. Was great till about 4 weeks, when it started missing out, and engine light came on. We called them and was told even though there was a? 100 point inspection and everything passed, our problem was probably not covered. If we have to pay for the repairs, it could be $500.00, for coils, spark plugs, and /or wires. We haven't even driven 1000 miles. If it's some kind of "brain" who knows how much that will be. I called them today, and our salesman
Never did come to the phone.
I have never written a complaint before, but we paid a lot of money for this car, and I didn't expect to be crapped on! I figured the least I could do is pass it on. Thanks manager mike halford and lucius!
More Enterprise Car Sales Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - rental car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - car rental upgrade scam
- Enterprise Holdings - tolls
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - enterprise west new york, nj
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rental Car - deposit refund