Enterprise / unauthorized billing
The rental fees charged by the airport center are extreme. After the initial rental fee from the rental car company, there is:
1) "consolidated facility charge" — ok, every company's rent passed on the the consumer;
2) "transportation facility charge" — ok, the bus that gets you there;
3) "arena fee" — what is this?
4) "vehicle license fee recovery" — what is this? I didn't lose my license;
5) "concession fee recovery" — what concession??
6) "sales tax" — just more of the above but described with a little more honesty?
I recently rented a car in kc and these taxes added over $100 to the final bill.
More Enterprise Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - rental car
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental
- Enterprise Holdings - scam claim for hail damage
- Enterprise - how I was left stranded in the middle of the desert over 250 miles and 4 1/2 hours from home
- Enterprise Holdings - discrimination and unethical employee practices