Enterprise / money that was taken and not refunded
My son needed a car for a while. His car was being repaired from a previous claim from our nationwide insurance company in 8/2006. The company that was supposed to fix the sunroof did not do it correctly. It has to go back and have it redone in November 2006. Nationwide insurance authorized the car rental, however when we went to pick up the rental, the manager failed to contact nationwide for their authorization number and money was taken out of my sons checking account. I need to talk to a representative from enterprise to get the refund that is due my son.
More Enterprise Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise west new york, nj
- Enterprise Rental Car - deposit refund
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental hail damage incorrectly assessed and unfounded claims process initiated
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise allowed someone to rent a car with my drivers license number when I was in another state!
- Enterprise Holdings - pompano beach north federal - abuse of position to harass and confrontational threats