Encore Marketing / charged my credit card $60.00/mo.
encoremarketing.com charged my credit card for over one year a total of 59.60/ mo. for absolutely no services. they piggybacked on a free trial foreclosure service i canceled after 30 days because it was also worthless. they returned about 160.00 but refuse to return the other $712.80 they owe me. they know that what they do is fraudulent but have such a lucrative scam going that they seem to feel they are insulated. i will take them to court if i have to. i will not accept this type of credit card fraud.
More Encore Marketing Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - cancelled order/half wilted arrangement
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses