Emusic.com Inc / sham business

United States Review updated:

This company bills your credit card for music that they have ripped off from other sources, and when you complain they refuse to refund your money. Stay away from emusic.com!!! They are nothing more than a bunch of scammers and con artists working out of the basement of an apartment building in new york city.

Comments

• Da
      Aug 10, 2011

AGREED - right now as I type this they claim I never closed my account. They went right into my bank and pulled out 31.99 I am here all day back and forth through emails cursing them out to the letter. They refuse to refund my money and now I will be calling them by phone until they give me back my money. It's not right that you cancel, then three months later you get a mysterious charge to your account! This is fraud and people need to know about this. I am threatening them to post a video on Youtube...the world has to know.

• Vi
      Oct 22, 2011
    Emusic.Com Inc - Trial Offer Scam
    Emusic.Com Inc

I signed up for their free trial, downloaded several songs and cancelled. eMusic continued to charge me for almost 2 years!!! Admittedly, it was my bad for ignoring my account as my kidneys failed and I have been in and out of the hospital since then. I explained this to eMusic's customer service and they cancelled my account and credited me $11.99 for a $250 loss. I am on a very limited income as I am unable to work and do not have the resources to ignore this fradulent debt. HELP!!