7plus / Seven Network Operations Logo

7plus / Seven Network Operations

Having problems with 7plus / Seven Network Operations?

7plus / Seven Network Operations Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 777
Pyrmont, New South Wales
Australia - 2009

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 7plus / Seven Network Operations Customer Service. Initial 7plus / Seven Network Operations complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 7plus / Seven Network Operations above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 7plus / Seven Network Operations. Discuss the issues you have had with 7plus / Seven Network Operations and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Feb 06, 2020

7plus / Seven Network Operations — my kitchen rules

I watched the first two episodes of 2020 My Kitchen Rules "The Rivals". I'm not watching MKR again. I hoped...

7plus / Seven Network Operationssports

Get rid of Ricky Ponting, you compare the 20/01/20 game to the next night, ratings and i bet they're lower, no one wants to here a cricket lesson every time they watch, we're tuning in to enjoy the game not listen to that wannabe preach what he thinksthe best plays are, who gives a [censored] ! the kids aren't tuning in for cricket 101, they're tuning in for ENTERTAINMENT !!!

7plus / Seven Network Operations7news australia facebook account

Official 7news Facebook admin contributed to a discussion in the comments section of one of their Facebook posts. Disappointing to see such a level of unprofessionalism in the seven network as the admin of the Facebook account decided to become an active participant of a politically charged argument in the comments section. Please see the photos attached to the complaint.

7news australia facebook account
    7news australia facebook account

7 Plus / Seven Network Operationswimbledon coverage

The commentators of the men's semi final featuring Djokovic and Goffin we incredibly bland and added nothing is interest to the match... This is far lower standard than I would expect at one of the most prestigious tennis tournaments in the world to which Channel 7 has the rights to this match and it cannot be viewed any other way. Despicable... Please up your game for future events. John McEnroe is not very entertaining as a commentator, all he has to offer is stating the obvious about what's happening in court. Usually I find the commentators very informative about each player with lots of discussion about stats and how the players are coping during the match. I have found this broadcast to be incredibly disappointing.

Apr 22, 2019

My Kitchen Rules — programme my kitchen rules

My complaint is why is a tv channel 7s programme my kitchen rules allowing contestants from a specific...

My Kitchen Rules — viewing of unethical behaviour of participants

Good morning, I have great concerns for the use of comments made by participants such as "She would not be...

Willoughby

My Kitchen Ruleschinese girls

To say that I am absolutely disgusted by the attitude of the 2 chinese girls on my kitchen rules, would be an understatement . I have never heard such arragant illmanered people in all my life. If you didn't have a strong dislike for these type of people before, well you would after watching them. As far as the judges go well it's not half obvious that they favor these two, they have praised every thing that they have done, & made sure that they are always on top. The show isn't finished yet but if those two rude ### win this, it will be the last time I as well as many others will watch this show. get your act together chanel 7 & bring back the mkr of old. Lets have a cooking show not this sort of rubbish.

• Sh
            shont May 02, 2013

them chinese girls please get them to stop saying ''babe'' it is honestly annoying, i really love this show but when they start saying''babe'' etc it starts itching under my skin.

My Kitchen Rules — baked chocolate mousse cake

Hello i am writing to complain about My Kitchen Rules, i recently watched Episode 2 featuring the Victorian...

Melbourne