EMSShocking service

1 Review updated:

This is the worst possible service I have ever encountered by a courier company. Your tracking service is at least seven days behind schedule. I can now understand why you refuse to add your e mail address on this site or why you don't answer your calls. I can now also understand why your �Client Feedback� feature on your website has been disabled. You are giving all the Chinese company's a bad name and you should be ashamed of your service.

Th

Comments

• Am
      Jun 22, 2008
    Western Australia
    Australia
    Phone: [protected]

respected sir/madam,
    this is to inform you that my in-laws send me a courior from india on 21 may 2008 but it is not yet received.the status of the courior no.-EE778291720IN as shown on your website is baggage received but actually its not received.i have already launched my complaint to your department my investigation nimber is -NH1519326 BUT I HAVE RECEIVED NO FEED ON MY COMPLAINT.Please look into the matter.THE courior is very dear to me as it contain my birthday gift&it contains C.D'S OF MY MARRIAGE HELD IN INDIA.please look into the matter&track my courior&mail it as early as possible to my address which is:- MR. AMIT KASHYAP.
    59, PARELLA COURT,
    BEECHBORO-W.A-6063.

• Na
      Feb 18, 2011

I agree I hate EMS they are the worst ever. I ordered a package on 1/28/11 today is 2/18/11 I paid expedited shipping 3-5 days and yet still I have nothing. No number to call. All automated responses from the web site. Tracking info is dated 2/13/11. All it says is shipped but no info here in the states. I will never ever order from lightinthebox.com nor will I ever let some lame company like EMS to get there shady hands on my packages. I hope they go bankrupt.

• Ri
      Jul 21, 2016
    EMS - Retour
    jakarta
    Lampung
    Indonesia
    Phone: [protected]

I was disappointed with the Indonesian postal service by EMS.

On May 19, 2011, I sent the package in a addressed to: Sneewbalstraat 64b, 3135 ES Vlaardingen - Holland. with bar code EE [protected] ID.
    According to information I got from the post office employee who helped me at the time was said that:
    1. Destination address falls within the EMS network.
    2. The package will arrive 3 days or no later than 5 days. If there is a problem / address not found, the package will be held in the State to max 1 month. So I gave my no.telp (which is written in the copy sheet receipt of payment). Thus according to my information will be contacted if there are problems sending goods to the destination address.

So the EMS can call me any time if there is a problem. Or I can contact the recipient to retrieve the package package in the nearest post office address of the destination country, if the address difficult to find.

Unfortunately, all of which are described are not appropriate and the information was very damaging and misleading. I knew the delivery status via the website on 26th May, the goods that I sent in Retour. On May 26th I went straight to the post office where my transaction, and said it was in Retour shipment. He asked me to come to the central post office in Bandar Lampung no.21 JL.Ahmad Dahlan to meet Mr. Darius, ssomeone who worked directly in the EMS shipment. I relayed my complaint to Mr. Darius, and by Mr.
    Darius, he bring me to the Customer Service (Mrs. Tika). There is no certainty that described, but Mrs. Tika help to send an email toher boss to ask for clarity shipping status. And Mrs.Tika promised to immediately contact me the next day on 27th May 2011. On May 27, Mrs. Tika contact me and just said that the status of my shipment to the destination address was already retour since May 26th with a reason for delivering not find the destination address.

I ask then what is the solution then?, because I asked for compensation for the cost of shipping that I paid Rp.859.273, - but i paid for nothing? because the information I've got (above) is clearly misleading and harmful. On 30 I check again the status of delivery of goods through the website, it turns out the goods have arrived at Soekarno Hatta Airport. and my 31st, i double check the website again, it's already at the Post Office Bandar Lampung.

There is no answer to my complaint. then I called Mrs. Tika, she asked me to speak with boss. The answered is " The package is alredy in Indonesia, no compensation, if you want to complain only in destinatin address post office '.

So how much of their profit if the packets sent many who fail are sent without compensation?