[Resolved] Empire Todayunethical behaviour-damages occurred at the home as a result of empire floor contractors

From april 24-april 26th, empire floor contractors arrived at my home to install lvp floors. this is referencing activity #: 1-[protected], contract #: 037faar282. the issues are: (1) empire floor contractors removed the bottom guides from the pantry door in the living room area to install the new lvp floors and after finishing the job they just installed the doors without re-installing the bottom guides and now the pantry doors are scratching the newly installed floors.in addition, the installers did not mention this issue, it was discovered after they left by home owner. I expect empire floor to replace/re purchase the bottom pantry guides/properly re-install and repair any damages to the newly installed floors (2) the second issue is the floor installers yanked the wires from my security system and did not say anything about it. this was discovered on 5/1/2017 after I had allied home security rep help resolve why my security system was not starting up properly after the floor installers left. everything was working fine prior to floor installers. to repair the damaged wires, I had to pay $35.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Houston, TX00 to allied security which I expect empire floor to reimburse me. the empire sales rep name is joseph white (rep# 6q4) and the installing manager name is turk (no last name provided). I have reached out to both resources on thursday (4/27/2017) whereas turk text me via phone and stated he would get back to me the following day (4/28/2017). I have not heard anything back. again, I reached out on monday (5/1/201) and sent joe white a text desperately asking for help and I received a text stating he was out of town and he sent my text with details (showing the issue) to his boss, the install boss and etc. as of today, I have still received no response back and received no help to resolve this issue which is very frustrating and humiliating. I then contacted the 1.800.588.2300 number and filed a verbal complaint regarding the lack of follow up to help resolve the issue/damages caused by empire floor installers. I am requesting immediate help as a result of empire floor causing damages to my home. by the way, at any time anyone at empire today floors will like to speak to my security company (allied home security rep), he stated he is more than willing to share his findings and provide copies of the charges I had to pay.

• Resolution Statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response · May 02, 2017

Dear Ms. Patterson,
    We have read your review and sincerely apologize for your experience. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we'll be following up with you shortly to address your concerns and start working towards a solution.
    Thank you.