Empire Today / worst company ever

NH, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 1-800-588-2300

We ordered laminate flooring for two apartments. They said they could do the kitchen, bathroom and living room. They said it would be no problem to have the toilets removed and put back in that they did it all the time. The day of the delivery, they called to say they couldn't come. We had already removed furniture. We told them that was unacceptable and they must honor the agreement. They showed up late. No one spoke english and they did a lousy job. They had to be asked multiple times to put the toilets back and did so in minutes. The trim was poorly cut - big gaps and the padding was poorly installed so that some of the floor boards are uneven and you can feel the ridge. Then the real problems started. The bathrooms flooded. I have had multiple conversations with the company. They promised to send someone out yesterday - we had to shut off the water in the building. After several phone calls trying to find out where they were, I was told - sorry - no one is available! I am currently waiting for a plumber and plan to sue. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. The sales rep is not to be trusted. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD LAWYER!!!
Fc